412 series Progressive Shocks
Note: When using shocks shorter than stock length, check all related parts such as tire to fender clearance with shock fully compressed, headlight aim and Jiffy stand lean angle.
- Chrome plated, dual covers.
- Fits XL 1979-2003, and FXR 1982-1994.
- Progressive suspension shocks are the most popular OEM replacement on the market.
- Multistage velocity sensitive internal valving, double walled steel bodies and precision ground hardened steel shafts for fade free operation with a consistent ride over a variety of surfaces and extended seal life.
- Spring pre-load is easily set with a cam type adjuster.
- Shock length is measured from center of eye to center of eye (always verify existing shock length before ordering).
- Instructions included.
- Made in the U.S.A.