Goodridge Black Universal Brake / Clutch Line
- Select your length from the drop-down menu.
- Features a black PVC coated braided stainless steel finish with PTFE inner liner.
- These universal lines are the key solution to any brake / hydraulic clutch line fitment issues.
- PTFE liner is an inert material (compatible with all hydraulic and brake fluids) that has a heat range of -158 degrees to 500 degrees and shields brake systems from moisture.
- Superior in pressure rating, flame resistance, and volumetric expansion to all other materials.
- All hardware is steel and has a 96 hour salt spray rating.
- Functions best when used with Goodridge # 3 adapter fittings.
- Also available in clear coated braided stainless steel.