Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shock Absorbers
Note: When using shocks shorter than stock length, check all related parts such as tire to fender clearance with shock fully compressed, headlight aim and Jiffy stand lean angle.
- Chrome plated, dual covers w/ offset mount.
- Fits Sportster models 1952-1972, and XLH / XLCH 1973-1978.
- Progressive Suspension shocks are the most popular OEM replacement on the market.
- Multistage velocity sensitive internal valving, double walled steel bodies and precision ground hardened steel shafts for fade free operation with a consistent ride over a variety of surfaces and extended seal life.
- Spring pre-load is easily set with a cam type adjuster.
- Shock length is measured from center of eye to center of eye (always verify existing shock length before ordering).
- Instructions included.
- Made in the U.S.A.